For Couples, for your Future
A strong, loving and lifelong relationship doesn’t happen by chance. It takes effort and dedication to keep the fun and romance alive. We can all learn how to make even the happiest marriage better.
WHAT IS IT?
This is an 8 week course designed to strengthen your marriage relationship.
A great opportunity to invest in the most important relationship in your life.
WHAT CAN I EXPECT?
Enjoy dessert while receiving instruction and some workbook time which will give you practical tools to enhance or restore your marriage regardless of your years together. The course will help you to:
- Understand each other’s needs
- Communicate more effectively
- Grow closer by learning methods to resolve conflict
- Recover from the ways you may have hurt each other
- Recognise how your upbringing affects your relationship
- Improve relationships with parents and in-laws
- Develop greater intimacy
- Discover each other’s "love language" and much, much more....
Monday evenings at 6:30 in the Church Foyer
Marriage Course Coordinators: Leon & Louise Britz